Once EnergyQuote started offshoring, they could get high-calibre employees at a fraction of the cost, freeing up capital to reinvest in further business growth.
However, the real value in offshoring was not immediately apparent. While the cost saving alone was significant, only latterly did Christopher and Charles realise far greater value in other areas:
- Unlocking senior manager’s capacity by providing more capable resource earlier in the company’s scaling journey
- Higher calibre staff with a greater work ethic
- Being able to pivot into new business areas faster and at lower risk
- 3 X revenue through greater sales and account support
- Tapping into superior technical skills globally, unlimited by geography.
These unseen benefits in offshoring transformed EnergyQuote JHA. This combination had a massive accelerated growth impact on the company.
In case you missed the previous posts, here they are: